As far as I know there was a proof of concept for RTDM to run in Mercury if
you search the mailing list you should be able to find some info on it.  I
don't think that work made it's way in, so for the moment RTDM would only
be availiable in the Cobalt core.  I don't use Mercury that much so I can't
speak to it's advantages at the moment.  This thread
https://xenomai.org/pipermail/xenomai/2017-February/037161.html may also
help.

-Greg