Hi,

did you compare the two files? My guess would be that you are on a
system where a careless "make install" was run on multiple versions of
xenomai, possibly with prefix dirs set.

Once you are sure that both headers are indeed coming out of the same
installation, it would be time to look the the install target of make.

Henning