----- Den 28 mar 2019, på kl 18:10, xenomai xenomai@xenomai.org skrev:

> Hey guys, I was wondering if there is an update on the INTR-REMAP UDD driver
> issue. We have not had any troubleshooting breakthroughs on our end.

> Best Regards,

> Jim Elliott

> ________________________________

When I read this I realize I have a similar or the same issue. When I moved
from 4.9.38 to 4.9.90 the xenomai_peak_pci driver stopped getting interrupts
and I got a note about io-remapping and a blocked compability interrupt. It
worked on another motherboard.

The kernel-configs were not equal, and I haven't had time to troubleshoot this.
When I switched to the new Peak driver it worked so I focused on other things
instead.

I may be able to contribute in the future.

Best regards
Per Öberg