Hi Philippe,

while playing with maxcpus on x86, I ran into one issue again that I think I saw already but forgot to dig into back then: When an RTDM driver happens to create a kernel task (rtdm_task_init) on a support outside of xenomai.supported_cpus, we will crash. That may happen because that command is run over module_init, or any other context that is not a Xenomai-blessed Linux task with therefore constraint affinity mask.

Any suggestions how to resolve that best? Restrict the affinity of the rtdm_task_init caller? Permanently or maybe just temporarily? Or is there some way to resolve that deeper inside xnthread_* APIs?

Jan