Raw-ethernet rteth0 does work. See the output:

# /usr/examples/xenomai/posix/raw-ethernet eth0
cannot get interface index: No such device
# /usr/examples/xenomai/posix/raw-ethernet rteth0
Sent frame of 1514 bytes
Sent frame of 1514 bytes
Sent frame of 1514 bytes
Sent frame of 1514 bytes
shutting down

So should I compare the invoked gcc command line with the output of
"xeno-config
--skin=posix --ldflags"? Can that be possible if "raw-ethernet" is working?

Daniel

Am Fr., 7. Juni 2019 um 12:15 Uhr schrieb Jan Kiszka <jan.kis...@siemens.com