One more question if it's okay.
I heard that you were one of the original author of that driver :D.
But nonetheless: One question about Xenomai with RTnet. You do need a
driver for RTnet working on Xenomai, right? And if you are using a
microcomputer like BealgeBone Black you do need a driver for RTnet working
on Xenomai on that BeagleBone Black. So if you change microcomputer or
Xenomai version to Xenomai 3, then that driver will be useless. Is that
correct?

Do those drivers need to be specially for BeagleBone Black or for the
AM225x processor on the BeagleBone Black. As many microcomputers use the
same processor, would nee driver work for all of them or does each
microcomputer need to have a specially driver?

And as I see on my distribution I do only have bbb_xeno_rtnet configuration
files. Do you know if those configurations files are the driver.. or? I
have files like bbb_xeno_rtnet_devconfig, bbb_xeno_rtnet_light_defconfig,
bbb_rtnet_defconfig. Or should the driver be one c-code?

Thanks again.

Daniel