On 21.08.19 14:12, Lange Norbert via Xenomai wrote:
Hello,

I use Xenomai master on ipipe-core-4.19.60-x86-5.
I start out with an affinity mask of 0xF, in the function cobalt_init_2,
pthread_setschedparam will get called, after the syscall
sc_cobalt_thread_setschedparam_ex the affinity mask will contain a single CPU
(supposedly the current one).

All methods to control affinity are executed before this point (cmdline args,
/proc/xenomai/affinity), so there is no working way to control it.

Not sure I get the problem yet: "some-xenomai-app --cpu-affinity X" seems to work fine, so does setting /proc/xenomai/affinity. Can you describe more concretely what behaves unexpectedly, maybe with a test case?

Jan