I found that if I remove the -enable-kvm and add -no-hpet, I'm able to get
Xenomi up-n-running on the stock xenomai-images. Adding -no-hpet alone
didn't help. Also, when the enable-kvm is disabled, the bootup time is
~10-20 slower, but does boot.

Further, just removing the enable-kvm flag, results in the stock image
never booting...or at least I gave up after 5 min's waiting.

I will try to downgrade QEMU to 3.1.0

Rob Miller
rob.mil...@broadcom.com
(919)721-3339