On 08.04.20 15:13, 孙世龙 wrote:
Hi,
      I could not catch your idea about the GPU usage patterns. How could I acquire this information?       My laptop model is Dell Latitude 5501 runing over ubuntu 14.04 system.
       GPU model information: NVIDIA GeForce MX150.

NVIDIA... using their close-source driver or nouveau?

It's been a long time I ran that on a Xenomai box, I only vaguely remember that there used to be issues with lengthy cache flushes when data is pushed to RAM in order to make it visible to the GPU.

Jan

      Best regards.

Jan Kiszka <jan.kis...@siemens.com <mailto:jan.kis...@siemens.com>> 于 2020年4月8日周三 下午5:05写道:

    On 08.04.20 10:39, 孙世龙 via Xenomai wrote:
     > Hi,
     >      Why X11 influences the latency of xenomai?I guess it has
    some relation
     > to GPU.Could you make me more clearly?
     >      I have solved the latency . I am using QT runing on linux
    framebuffer
     > ,disabled X11 at all.I really hope to why  X11 influences the
    latency of
     > xenomai

    It's not X11, it's the side effects of certain GPU usage patterns on
    your particular platform. Can you specify more details about both?

    Jan

-- Siemens AG, Corporate Technology, CT RDA IOT SES-DE