>>      What puzzled me is that i could not locate the corresponding source
>> code.
>>
>>    For example.
>>     The log to locate the system call named as cobalt_sched_yield.
> >    $ grep -inr cobalt_sched_yield

>Grep for COBALT_SYSCALL and sched_yield.
>Richard

      I am glad to hear from you.
      Thank you for your prompt reply.

      It does not work well.
      For detials, see below.

      ~/linux-4.9.38$   grep -nr COBALT  |  grep  sched_yield
      kernel/xenomai/posix/syscall_entries.h:38:
 __COBALT_CALL_ENTRY(sched_yield) \
      kernel/xenomai/posix/syscall_entries.h:137:
__COBALT_MODE(sched_yield, primary) \
       ~/linux-4.9.38$  #log ends

      I have found some clue in the comments at
xenomai-3.1/kernel/cobalt/posix/syscall.c.
      For your convinence,  the comments mentioned  above is listed in this
email.
      As the last email shows, I could not loate the right source code
either while grep for cobalt_sched_yield .

     /* sc_cobalt_sched_yield - which do not require any thunk -
     * would also appear twice, but both entries would point at the native
     * syscall implementation:
     *
     * [sc_cobalt_sched_yield] = cobalt_sched_yield,*/

     Best regards.

Richard Weinberger <richard.weinber...@gmail.com> 于2020年4月16日周四 下午8:48写道: