Thank you for your email response Fino.

Maybe due to 4.9.* is too far away from Ubuntu 1804's original kernel;
*What will be the issue in this case? Due to any hardware driver dependency
causing this issue?*

We make this repo for convenience, Kernel version is 4.19.59 with some
Intel BSP patches.
working good on Ubuntu 1804; but didn't make it on Live USB yet,
https://github.com/intel/linux-stable-xenomai/wiki/Guide-of-Xenomai-Build-and-Installation-on-Top-of-Ubuntu

*Is there any restriction to use the Xenomai on live USB or can I proceed
and install using the steps provided by you?*

*One more thing is I am trying to install this on a specific motherboard of
industrial grade which is based on a c246p chipset and core i7 6 core
processor (i7 8700). Will my hardware cause any issue. Because I have
installed Xenomai on different PCs and Laptops multiple times and never
faced any issue.  *

--thanks & regards,
R Gopi Krishna