Hi,

>That is a (reasonable) design decision because you would otherwise risk
>that a handler registered for low-prio task can block the delivery of an
>event for a high-prio task. I would just be a mess, at least in a more
>complex RT application.

I see, thank you for the clarification.

It causes what can be done in the callback function of the alarm is very
limited since a lot of APIs can not be invoked(i.e.:
No data synchronization could be done by locking/unlocking RT_Mutex.
Message pipe services(RT_QUEUE), Semaphore services(RT_SEM) and etc
could not be called, too.)

Am I right?

Best regards
Sunshilong