On 19.09.20 16:38, carver4lio--- via Xenomai wrote:
Hello,

I noticed that ipipe has been adapted to various architectures such as ARM,
x86, powerPC, but does not include MIPS. Is this an issue left over from
history? Or is it technically inappropriate for arch MIPS?

A couple of downstream ports of I-pipe existed IIRC, none was ever proposed for upstream. So there is no technical issue with the arch per se. It's just that it is so much niche that no one was willing to lift and maintain it officially.

Jan