Jan,

On Tue, Sep 22, 2020 at 05:23:32PM +0200, Jan Kiszka wrote:
> On 21.09.20 15:51, Vitaly Chikunov wrote:
> > On Sun, Sep 20, 2020 at 10:28:08PM +0300, Vitaly Chikunov wrote:
> > > This will allow (for users) installing both versions of libs into the
> > > same system and (for distributions) having them without conflicts in
> > > the same repository.
> >
> > I forgot we need to install xeno_config.h somewhere somehow. Otherwise,
> > it would be overwritten by other core.
> >

> Will that need support from Xenomai, or will you have to handle that at
> packaging level anyway?

First I thought only solution would be to have separate include dirs for
Cobalt and Mercury. But, then I noticed that XENO_BASE_CFLAGS in
xeno-config-s have:

  XENO_BASE_CFLAGS="-I$XENO_INCLUDE_DIR/cobalt -I$XENO_INCLUDE_DIR
@XENO_USER_APP_CFLAGS@ -D__COBALT__"
  XENO_BASE_CFLAGS="-I$XENO_INCLUDE_DIR/mercury -I$XENO_INCLUDE_DIR
@XENO_USER_APP_CFLAGS@ -D__MERCURY__"

Thus, we could keep common include dir, but move corresponding
xeno_config.h into cobalt/ and mercury/ subdirs. I can have this in
spec so Xenomai not need to be changed.