On 2020年10月26日 21:45, Greg Gallagher via Xenomai wrote:
On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 4:25 AM Fino Meng via Xenomai
<xenomai@xenomai.org> wrote:

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 08:54:54AM +0100, Jan Kiszka via Xenomai wrote:
Hi all,

a brief update on the porting status to 5.4:

- new noarch ipipe/master is ready:

   https://gitlab.denx.de/Xenomai/ipipe-noarch/-/commits/ipipe/master

   I've regenerated the queue from Fino's work, reviewing conflict
   resolutions once again. No issues found, well done! I've only done a
   few cleanups and added missing patches from the latest 4.19-noarch.

   This should now be a reasonable baseline for porting other archs.

- x86 5.4 branch is also ready:

   https://gitlab.denx.de/Xenomai/ipipe-x86/-/commits/ipipe-x86-5.4.y

   Here I added the FPU changes, fixing the hard-irqs mask leak and
   hardening an additionally needed path (fpu__clear). I've also done a
   full merge conflict review, and I think I found and fixed issues in
   the kvm code. Still untested, though. I've cleaned up the GTOD update.
   I furthermore fixed missing hard-irqs reenabling in some page-fault
   paths. And added latest x86 patches from 4.19.

- Xenomai next is almost ready:

   https://gitlab.denx.de/Xenomai/xenomai/-/commits/next

   RTnet and Analogy are not building ATM. That still breaks CI. But the
   result is otherwise working fine, at least in QEMU/KVM. More tests
   welcome!

Jan

Thanks Jan, and great team work! We really need Xenomai on newest Linux
kenrel, not only used as bare metal, also working as RTVM in ACRN. We
will contribute more on Xenomai and Dovetail.

BR fino

--
Siemens AG, T RDA IOT

Great work, I'll start getting braches up for arm and arm64 development ready.

-Greg

please let me know when it's ready, many thanks.

chensong