On 10.03.21 09:32, Jan Kiszka via Xenomai wrote:
> Hi Philippe,
>
> as already reported in the call today: Current dovetail, namely [1],
> does not take the different argument mappings into account when entering
> from a 32-bit app.
>
> I-pipe has [2] in the arch-specific path to achieve that, but Dovetail
> hooks into the generic path - too late for that. As a quick solution, I
> would simply move the hooks into arch-specific code but I'm not sure if
> that is best. Any suggestions?

The cleanest option seems to me to use syscall_get_arguments in Xenomai.
But as I-pipe does argument flipping for the compat path now, we need to
abstract that.

Just hacked up a test, further patched the 32-bit paths in dovetail /wrt
interrupt re-enabling, and this seems to work.

Jan

--
Siemens AG, T RDA IOT