On 12.03.21 09:00, Vitaly Chikunov wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 12, 2021 at 08:19:30AM +0100, Jan Kiszka wrote:
>>> If you wish, you can extract built kernel from RPM with rpm2cpio and
>>> try boot on your system:
>>>
>>> http://git.altlinux.org/tasks/267579/build/100/x86_64/rpms/kernel-image-xenomai-4.19.177-alt1.cip44.16.x86_64.rpm
>>> (Maybe it's hardware dependent?)
>>>

>> Will check that as well, just to exclude the hardware (I'm reproducing
>> in QEMU). However, I will likely need more (debug symbols, gdb scripts)
>> to debug that.
>
> There is debuginfo package too in
>   http://git.altlinux.org/tasks/267579/build/100/x86_64/rpms/
>
> Š¢hanks!

Found and fixed:

There was an imbalance in the syscall exit patch. It was using a fragile
heuristic to guess if the slow-work path should be taken or not. That in
combination with latest glibc using syscall probing (I had to switch to
an Arch vm image) caused the audit path to be taken on entry but not on
exit if a call was unsupported. A long pending issue in I-pipe.

Patches for the various x86 branches will follow.

Jan

--
Siemens AG, T RDA IOT