Hello,

On Wed, 14 Apr 2021 15:49:45 +0200
Jan Kiszka <jan.kis...@siemens.com> wrote:

> Does
> https://source.denx.de/Xenomai/xenomai/-/commit/18ab00b7b0c2c2d0ed1f560cf4fb4161f6e9bde6
> help? Or did you build a tree that included this?

This helps, but the build fails a bit later with:

In file included from kernel/cpu.c:23:0:
./include/linux/stop_machine.h: In function ‘stop_machine_cpuslocked’:
./include/linux/stop_machine.h:150:2: error: implicit declaration of function
‘hard_irq_enable’; did you mean ‘hard_irq_disable’?
[-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
  hard_irq_enable();
  ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  hard_irq_disable

But this makes me realize something: I am using Xenomai 3.1, together
with the ipipe patch
https://xenomai.org/downloads/ipipe/v5.x/arm/ipipe-core-5.4.107-arm-1.patch.
Maybe this doesn't make any sense, and this very recent ipipe patch is
only compatible with a more recent version of Xenomai ?

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, co-owner and CEO, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering