Hi everyone;
I'm currently running Xenomai 3.1 and I'm facing with an issue. When I want
to create a periodic task using timer_create and consequently sigwait or
sigwaitinfo it works when running in root pid namespace, but when i run the
task in a child pid namespace the thread doesn't receive the ALRM signal (I
don't know if it's the timer create the problem or the sigwait). I also
tried to use a server to translate my pid but the cobalt core rejects the
call since the pid of the currently running thread is different. Is this a
problem related to how xenomai manages the xnthread or is an inherent
problem of posix?
Thanks for helping, best regards

--
Marco Barletta