On 19.05.21 19:23, Jan Kiszka wrote:
> On 19.05.21 17:34, Florian Bezdeka wrote:
>> Hi Jan,
>>
>> as already mentioned this morning during Xenomai community call, the
>> y2038 stuff has one more dependency that is not in next yet:
>>
>> We need this commit from wip/dovetail:
>>
>> 336f9d67e5a4 ("lib/cobalt: dovetail: use clock_gettime() vcall for reading
>> timestamps")
>>

> Ok, but that is for mechanical patch-collision reasons, not for
> functional ones, right?

Right. The mentioned patch introduces a second place where the
sc_cobalt_clock_gettime syscall is used, so we have to care about them both.

> Might be trickier to reorder the series reasonably for that.

The other way around would be adding a helper that we could introduce on
top of next and the mentioned patch has to be reworked a bit to use the
helper at both locations.

--
Siemens AG, T RDA IOT