Jan Kiszka <jan.kis...@siemens.com> writes:

> On top, I would also still like to understand - and ideally address
> prior to releasing a new major version - if we cannot align the ARM
> syscall ABI of Xenomai to the kernel /wrt argument passing. Now is a
> good chance to do that.

That would be fairly simple implementation-wise, problem though: this
would require to add this change to the next I-pipe/arm releases,
invalidating all previous I-pipe releases for 3.2 in the same move. In
theory, all existing I-pipe/arm patches starting from kernel 3.10 can
run the -next branch (although it may be better to stick with 4.14+ in
practice).

--
Philippe.