(sorry if I'm down-quoting, but I cannot write below here..)
agree with you, it's just I don't know how to debug this..

I'm looking
at /var/log/Xorg.0.log differences between the non-working situation Vs
a standard debian64bit working one:
first difference is -> working:

[
5.854] (II) xfree86: Adding drm device (/dev/dri/card1)
[ 5.862] (II)
xfree86: Adding drm device (/dev/dri/card0)

while those lines aren't
present in the NOT-working, and there is:

[ 5.307] (EE) open
/dev/dri/card0: No such file or directory

does that tells anything?

https://github.com/thanhtam-h/rpi4-xeno3 [1]

>> One thing: even if
desktop isn't extended to the second screen, and
>> xrandr sees only a
'default' screen
>> if I give:
>>
>> cat /dev/random >
>> /dev/fb1

>> the second screen gets filled..
>> it sounds odd to me, because

that means framebuffer is open and working.
>> So, what's going on
here?

>> Il 28.06.2021 13:33 Greg Gallagher ha scritto:

It's possible the
>> drivers aren't working in the kernel without ipipe,
you'll want to
>> confirm that first. If you didn't compile the kernel
yourself you'll
>> want to find the sources so you can debug..

Greg

>> Con Tiscali Mobile Smart 70 hai 70 GB in 4G, minuti
illimitati e 100 SMS a soli 7,99EUR al mese http://tisca.li/Smart70
[2]

> This doesn't sound like a xenomai or ipipe issue, you'll have
to do some further debug and see if this issue is being caused by the
ipipe or xenomai. Right now what you have described doesn't sound like
an issue with the real-time core.

7,99€ al mese http://tisca.li/Smart70