Hi all,

after a longer (or careful) -rc phase, 3.2 is now officially "done".

https://gitlab.denx.de/Xenomai/xenomai/-/archive/v3.2/xenomai-v3.2.tar.bz2

The highlight of this release is surely the enabling of Dovetail
support, thus adding support for newer kernels. Dovetail almost feels
like I-pipe to the end user at this point, maybe except that the clocks
of Linux and Xenomai are now in sync and interrupts are now all tracked
in /proc/interrupts. Performance appear comparable to us, in
micro-benchmarks sometimes even faster with Dovetail. But your mileage
may vary. So please test and share your impressions!

Let me try to summarize all the changes:

366 commits, 483 files changed, 13836 insertions(+), 5559 deletions(-)
 - support for Dovetail kernel patch
 - production support up to kernel 5.10
 - experimental support for kernel 5.15
 - I-pipe support tested against 4.19 and 5.4
 - support for recent gcc and glibc
 - y2038-enabling of our kernel ABI, almost done, just few calls
   remaining
 - add kernel config check utility
 - gpio: use real-time clock timestamps by default
 - RTDM gpio drivers for OMAP, ZynqMP and Intel Cherryview
 - Add support of PEAK PCAN-PCIe FD cards family
 - dropped x32 ABI support
 - improved compat support (32-bit userland on 64-bit kernels)
 - various fixes, specifically (but not only) for the testsuite

Thanks a lot to all the contributors!

Jan Kiszka <jan.kis...@siemens.com> (135)
Philippe Gerum <r...@xenomai.org> (122)
Florian Bezdeka <florian.bezd...@siemens.com> (29)