Dear Mr. Gerum,

Thank you very much for your return. I have a better understanding of how the
OOB interruption pipeline is organized.

Thus, I have tried to adapt my UART driver to work correctly during the OOB
stage. I handled carefully all the existing locks and unlocks, and I am trying
to adapt all remaining code called by my interruption to an OOB context.
However, I reached kernel methods which are protected by a call to the
"check_inband_stage" method (for instance, __kmalloc or __wake_up_common).

I understand that I should not touch those methods (I wouldn't dare). But I
don't know if there are any OOB compatible to those methods.

The documentation page which could relate to this topic is under construction
(the kernel function index). Do you have other sources of information, method
or examples on how to deal with this case to make it OOB compliant ?

Thank you for your time and best regards.

Clément GODBILLE

Software engineer

Business Unit Robotic Solutions

LEONI CIA Cable Systems S.A.S.