Hi all,

I like to get evl running on a quadcore Atom box. I started with a standard
ubuntu 20.04 installation and build a kernel from ,v5.15.y-evl-rebase' branch
with evl enabled and things that ,evl check -file' told me disabled.
Good news: the kernel runs and I do have a evl api.
Bad news: latmus tells me a worst jitter of 500µs right away.
Also ,evl test' tells me:
*** stack smashing detected ***: terminated
Aborted (core dumped)
** poll-multiple: BROKEN

I have a Xenomai3 setup on this same machine that has a 30µs jitter.

On the evlproject.org site there is a list of ports including a x86_64 atom
with all the boxes checked. Is there anywhere more information about these
ports, are the .config files somewhere to be found, to be used as a starting
point? I'm also interested in the Raspberry PI port, but I don't like to try it
all out again for myself, a kernel-config or in case of the PI even a binary or
a hole Image would be great!
Also I'm kind of lost on documentation, all I find leads back to the
evlproject.org main site. Where can I find what to do if say "poll-multible"
failed? I have the feeling I am still missing a big junk of documentation! Can
anyone please point me at it!

Thank you

Peter Steub