From: Gareth Reakes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 2005å1æ6æ 19:09
To: xerces-c-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: Xerces work with ICU transcode

Hi,

        what version of xerces are you compiling?

Gareth

Shouhua Wang wrote:

Hi,

I compile Xerces using XML_USE_ICU_TRANSCODER flag instead of XML_USE_WIN32_TRANSCODER, and add ICUTranscode file to the project instead of Win32Transcode file. The build is ok, but some test cases of Xerces failed, such as DOMTypeInfoTest.exe, which give the following error message:

DOMTypeInfo test failed at line, 191
Expected values : typename 'attrTestType', uri ''
Actual values   : typename 'anyType', uri 'http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema'

DOMTypeInfo test failed at line, 266
Expected values : typename 'NMTOKENS', uri 'http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema'
Actual values : typename 'anySimpleType', uri 'http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema'

Does there something I missed while compile using ICU transcode?

-- Gareth Reakes, Managing Director Parthenon Computing +44-1865-811184 http://www.parthcomp.com