Hi Jim,

At 13.13 01/02/2005 -0800, brutocao wrote:
Thanks Alberto,

I couldn't seem to find where the GrammarResolver object is located. It was not in the DOMNode object, nor in the DOMPSVITypeInfo object that I got from the DOMNode object. How do I get at it?

You can get it from the parser object that you used to build the DOM tree.
As an example, look at the SEnumVal sample; but, instead of asking for the grammar for the root element (using getRootGrammar), you should ask for the grammar of the type/element you are looking for (using getGrammar(uri))

Alberto

Thanks again,

Jim