Hi Brian,

At 09.34 03/02/2005 +0000, Brian Reynolds wrote:
Hi Alberto,

Thanks for this. I've tried it out and it looks good.

One quick question, have you had any success in running the tests? I've been trying out DOMTest and DOMMemTest, both have seg faults. Looking closer at DOMTest, the fault occurs in libstdc++.a after attempting to throw an exception at DOMNodeImpl.cpp:1027. Is there something I'm missing, or am I the first one in here?

I succeeded in running the tests on Interix 3.5 (apart from XSValueTest, the compiler doesn't like the out-of-range constants written there), but I had to change a compiler switch for the main Xerces library (Interix doesn't like code generated using -fPIC). So, you should do a clean build of the Xerces library in order to have working samples/tests.

Alberto