Hi, all

When I run DOMMemTest testcase after build xerces with ICU trascode option,
DOMMemTest always fails with Segmentation violation. I am not sure this is a
DOMString bug or ICUTransService.cpp bug.
According to current investigation, it seems that this is not a DOMString bug,
since after build xerces with WIN32 transcode option, testingis OK .

It seems that xseces 2.5 have the same bug, so other guys have to build xerces
with WIN32 transcode.

I need your help to resolve this issue.
(Perhaps you have konwn this issue, pls tell me solutions? codes?   You konw
some products are embeded with xerces).

I have done some actions to try to locate bugs:
Normally, whole testcase carsh right after "// Attr01 " of "// Attr02" blocks.
Since after trancode is changed to WIN32, no crash happen, I suspect codes
related to ICU trancode.

In addition, I found codes below in in DOmMemtest.cpp:
{
static char testStr[] = "This is our test string.";

DOMString DOMTestStr = testStr;
* char *roundTripString = DOMTestStr.transcode();
* TASSERT(strcmp(testStr, roundTripString) == 0);
* delete [] roundTripString;

        DOMString domstr2 = DOMString::transcode(testStr);
        TASSERT(domstr2.equals(DOMTestStr));
}

After I comment out three lines above started with "*", I can whole testcase
can work.

I feel perhaps functions below or function ucnv_fromUChars called by it has bug:
 bool ICULCPTranscoder::transcode( const XMLCh* const toTranscode
                                    , char* const toFill
                                    , const unsigned int maxChars)

I also found that err's value is -124 after ucnv_fromUChars is called in this
trancode function

Thanks a lot!

Leon