Hi everybody,
I'm about to release a commercial application, which uses Xerces-C++.
I've read the apache license v2.0 and its FAQ, and still I don't know
what exactly should I do!

I know this is tedious, but please bear with me, I'm not good at this
legal stuff.
can some one tell me some steps, which I should follow, so that my
application is fully legal and nothing's missing?

(e.g. add the apache v2.0 license to my application, - mention the
Apache foundation and thank it in my applications credits, so on...)

thanks for help.