Hi,
You can just replace lines around overloaded delete from
#if !defined(XML_BORLAND)
#if !defined(XML_HPUX) && !defined(XML_BORLAND)
in src/xercesc/util/XMemory.hpp and src/xercesc/util/XMemory.cpp

Good luck !

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hello,
I have been trying unsuccessfully to install and build xerces-c on HP-UX with aCC A.01.21. I am encountering a compiler error on an overloaded delete method in Xmemory.hpp. From http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xerces-c-dev I understand that this is due to a problem with versions of aCC previous to A.03.13 and so has not been fixed in the Xerces-c releases.
However, I am stuck with HP-UX with aCC A.01.21 as my target platform (although I may be able to build with other versions).
Could you inform me of any workaround possibilities?
Regards,
Philip Mott