Hi,
The results of the vote was five (5) +1 votes and zero (0) -1 votes.
Welcome aboard Vitaly!!!.  I will send you a personal email to get some
info to setup your account.

Regards,
David A. Cargill
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
(905) 413-2371, tie 969
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
----- Forwarded by David Cargill/Toronto/IBM on 02/14/2005 09:36 AM -----

             David
             Cargill/Toronto/I
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       xerces-c-dev@xml.apache.org
             02/02/2005 03:43                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Vote for new xercesc committer
             Please respond to
               xerces-c-dev

Hi All,
I propose that we invite Vitaly Prapirny to become a Xerces-c committer.
He has been with the project
for sometime now and produced a number of patches as well as forum
respond with your vote.  Thanks.

Regards,
David A. Cargill
XML Parser Development