From: Gareth Reakes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 4:34 PM
To: xerces-c-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: Design documents

Hi,

J Satish wrote:

HI,

Thx for the response. So what if I want to contribute something

for

xerces development where should I start. Or is there any other
project in(c++) Apache where I can contribute.

Decide what it is you would like to contribute (there is a discussion list at the moment, but it is my no means restricted to this) and then we can help by explaining that area of code and assist in design. Did you have any ideas about what you would like to do?

Gareth

Thx & regards
Satish Jupalli

-----Original Message----- From: Gareth Reakes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 3:16 PM To: xerces-c-dev@xml.apache.org Subject: Re: Design documents

Hi,

I afraid there are no such documents. If you have any specific question then post the to the list and we will answer them.

Gareth