Hi Jason,
+1 for the new structure.

I don't know if the trunk/HEAD directory will be immediately used for breaking changes; in any case, it would be nice if the first thing we do after the import is a "svn cp" of it into a new "tags/xerces-2.x-head", so that we keep our options open for a 2.7 release, containing the non-breaking changes committed since 2.6.

Alberto