Hey,

I have had another thought. Can we add options to include Xalan / Pathan during the build? Either by pointing to where they are or even downloading them? XPath support is frequently asked for and there is no chance we will have it soon.

Gareth

Alberto Massari wrote:
Good job James!
One of the things I hate about the current structure is that I am forced to run runConfigure with the same arguments three times, for the sources, the samples and the tests. Will the new ./configure be placed in the "c" folder and automatically generate the three Makefiles?

Alberto