Hi,

I need to change the value of a Xerces feature setting (deferred-node
expansion), but I do not have access to the code that instantiates a parser
and uses it to parse a document (I just get back a document). So, I cannot
use any of the JAXP or direct Xerces method calls for this.

Is there another way to instruct Xerces not to use deferred-node expansion,
perhaps via a configuration file? I know for sure that this piece of code is
not changing Xerces's default values for features and properties.

thx
Alex