Xerces does support Identity Constraint. But there is always a possibility
of bug. :-)

Could you post your xml/xsd files? And how are you invoking the parser?

Cheers,
Sandy Gao
Software Developer, IBM Canada
(1-905) 413-3255
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      "Jaladurgam, Ramana"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      earson.com>                 cc:

                                                  Subject:  Constraints in
Schema
                      05/01/2003 11:26 AM

                      Please respond to

                      xerces-j-user

Hello Group,
  I have an XML Schema that has unique constraint in it.
  But Xerces is not validating the XML against this constraints.
  Does, Xerces is able to handle unique/relationship constraints that are
defined using Xpath.
  I know that someone might have already posted this. But the mailing list
archive is unavailable at this point.

Regards,
Ramana.JV.

If you were not an intended recipient,