Hi Aaron,

Did you use jars from following location .

    http://gump.covalent.net/jars/latest/xml-xerces2/

Regards,
venu

Aaron Stromas wrote:
K. Venugopal said:

Hi ,
   Please use the latest build and see if you are still facing problem,
Thanks,
venu

Hello Venu,

Same outcome with Xerces 2.4.0.

Regards,

-a

Aaron Stromas wrote:

Hello,

I have a schema (in file 2.xsd) that imports another schema (in file
1.xsd) and an instance document like this:

 <?xml version="1.0"?>
 <outer xmlns="http://localhost/test-2"
        xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="file:2.xsd"
        xmlns:sps-v1="http://localhost/test-1">
   <inner xmlns="http://localhost/test-1"
          xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="file:xml/1.xsd">
   </inner>
  </outer>

The interesting part is that if I explicitly preload only schema from
2.xsd, the schema from file 1.xsd also get preloaded (I checked the
pool contents) and all works well when I parse the instance document.
However, if I attempt to preload both 2.xsd and 1.xsd, both of them are
preloaded, as before, but when I attempt to parse the the instance
document I get this exception:

One of the grammar(s) returned from the user's grammar pool is in
conflict
with another grammar.

I'm have used XMLSpy to validate the instance document and it
validated. Can anyone offer an explanation? TIA,

-a

Aaron Stromas          | "Tik-tik-tik!!!... ja, Pantani is weg..."
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  |                       BRTN commentator
+1 (301) 493 4933      |                       L'Alpe d'Huez
http://www.izoard.com  |                       1995 Tour de France