Robert,

You don't need to use DOMParser - I was just giving it as an example.
You can invoke parser on configuration, however you do need to register
some document handler. In the case of DOM the document handler is
DOMParser, in the case of SAX the document handler is SAXParser. So what
do you register as documentHandler for XNI parse?

Thank you,
--
Elena Litani / IBM Toronto