Florian Roth wrote:
I only want to parse a DTD without validating an XML document against
it. I want to know what attributes a certain element can contain so I
digged a bit in the Xerces doc but found nothing that could satisfy
my needs. Any ideas?

The NekoDTD project uses Xerces2 and allows you to parse DTD documents, returning their contents as an XML document. Then you can use standard XML tools to pull out the info that you want. Here's the link:

  http://www.apache.org/~andyc/neko/

--
Andy Clark * [EMAIL PROTECTED]