Hi Stanimir,

Check your Xerces version, 2.6.2 reports the following error:

Error: cos-element-consistent: Error for type '#AnonType_rowcsv'. Multiple elements with name 'col', with different types, appear in the model group.

Best Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina
http://www.oxygenxml.com

Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:
I've started such thread [1] in the comp.text.xml group where I've mentioned my experience with Xerces2. Basically, seems like Xerces permits the following:

 <!-- top-level declaration -->
 <xs:element name="csv">
   <xs:complexType>
     <xs:sequence>
       <xs:element name="row" maxOccurs="unbounded">
         <xs:complexType>
           <xs:sequence>
             <xs:element name="col" type="xs:token" />
             <xs:element name="col" type="xs:date" />
             <xs:element name="col" type="xs:integer" />
           </xs:sequence>
         </xs:complexType>
       </xs:element>
     </xs:sequence>
   </xs:complexType>
 </xs:element>

where the current spec doesn't. Is it intentional or incidental behavior?