De : Nathan Beyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Envoyé : mardi 22 février 2005 03:09
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : RE: Serialisation with no default namespace prefix

If the document could be created in any way externally to this serialization, then you're basically going to have to add/modify the current XMLNS declarations to change the one you want to be the default namespace and then dig through all of the nodes in the document and set their prefixes to empty.

You might consider using a custom NoteFilter with a TreeWalker (both in org.w3c.dom.traversal) to achieve this.

Converting namespace prefixes is something I've had trouble with in the past, and, frankly, I'm surprised that this sort of operation isn't supported directly by the DOM.

Cheers,
James Shaw