Am 29.04.2010 um 08:47 schrieb Manuel Souto Pico:

The font I use is Scheherazade. I copied the file
ScheherazadeRegAAT.ttf in /System/Library/Fonts (although it doesn't
appear in the Font Book, I don't know why).

Two mistakes: don't copy, and don't copy into the system's own "private" area! If you want to install a font, open it in Font Book, if you want to copy a font file for use by all users, then copy it into /Library/Fonts, or better a subdirectory "Additions" or such in it. Then log out and in.

--
Greetings

  Pete

If you don't find it in the index, look very carefully through the entire catalogue.
                –  Sears, Roebuck, and Co., Consumer's Guide, 1897