Hi Fr. Michael,

You could be correct, since when I tried using another font, Big Caslon (a font included with Mac OS X, I guess), the logo's were typeset correctly. However, I still find it strange that the Optima font that comes with Tiger does contain small caps
while the one that comes with Leopard doesn't.

Regards,

- Iwan