On Jun 6, 2010, at 12:29 PM, Nicholas Oettle wrote:

I'm attempting to embed a sound (.wav) file into a XeLaTeX document using the movie15 package. There appears to have been an issue with this package with XeLaTeX in the past, but I am wondering if this has been resolved? Otherwise, are there any other options for embedding a wav file into a pdf so that a sound can play by clicking on, say, an image or line of text?

Unfortunately not. movie15 requires pdfTeX because it relies heavily on pdf specials, I think. There is no alternative for use with XeLaTeX that I know of, which is a real pity.

Alan

--
Alan Munn
am...@gmx.com