On 08/06/2010 15:21, Will Robertson wrote:
Dear all,

The recently released version 2 of fontspec now clashes with polyglossia,
because the internals of fontspec have changed.

polyglossia was previously hooking into low-level macros to perform what is now
provided by a fontspec programming interface. (E.g., \fontspec_if_script:nTF
{latn}{true}{false} .)

I've emailed François about the changes required but I seem to remember him
saying that he no longer has time to maintain polyglossia. Is there anyone
willing to write a patch for polyglossia so that it will support the new
version of fontspec?

I am still around, though it is true my time is alas severely limited...

I hope to have some free time later this week, I'll contact you off-list. Patching should be rather simple, and I've looked into previous dev versions of fontspec on github, so I know what it is about.

FC