On 06/14/2010 06:38 PM, Will Robertson wrote:
On 2010-06-14 05:24:47 +0930, Pablo Rodríguez <oi...@web.de> said:

trying to check whether a rather large passage in ancient Greek was
properly hyphenated, I realized that it would be extremely helpful if
xlxtra could provide also the spaces in \showhpyphens.

I agree xltxtra's \showhyphens could be improved.
See attached proposed modification. How is this? Too verbose?

Many thanks for your reply, Will.

I'd prefer the standard way with babel and (pdf)latex. But this is not possible, this is better than the present solution.

Thanks,

Pablo