2010-08-01 20:11, Khaled Hosny skrev:
On Sun, Aug 01, 2010 at 07:53:58PM +0200, BPJ wrote:
2010-07-30 06:25, Will Robertson skrev:
\newfontfamily\foo[<options>]{<font name>}

The ability to say

     \newfontfamily\foo{Foo Bold} Bar baz

or rather

     \newfontfamily\foo[Style=Bold]{Foo} Bar baz

     % Where "Bold" could be Bold/Italic/BoldItalic/SmallCaps/Normal

and get the equivalent of

     \newfontfamily\foo{Foo} \bfseries Bar baz

Though I guess providing a Style option for the user
and insert \bfseries etc. / define commands including
them will actually be necessary anyway...

If you want a specific style, then use \newfontface not \newfontfamily.

D'oh, thats what i MEANT, but the fact remains:
I still need to put in the \bfseries etc.
No big deal anymore as I *will* need to request
the style for each element type as an independent
user input param anyway...

/BP