Hi all, and especially Francois Charette,

Wybo Dekker has asked me if it is possible to make a version of his isodoc
package to work with Japanese. I have been trying to set this up, but I keep
running into smaller and larger errors having to do with the combination of
xelatex + fontspec + polyglossia (+ babel, which is used by isodoc) and the
not-quite-reliable gloss files for 'Japanese' and 'Nihongo'. Thus I have
decided to try a more in-depth analysis of the problem, and really the first
issue is that I want to redo the gloss files for Japanese.

I read the polyglossia manual but where can I find more info on how to write
gloss files and the types of commands that must be implemented in these files?

Cheers,
Wilfred