Francois Charette wrote:
 On 13/09/2010 15:59, Fr. Michael Gilmary wrote:
Hi ---

Yesterday, I'm happy to report, we were able to download and install MacTeX2010. Many thanks to all the contributors and bright lights who maintain and distribute, etc. etc. You are not forgotten in our prayers.

I'm getting a warning from polyglossia, however, that I hadn't seen before. Up until now, I load the default language by:

\setdefaultlanguage[variant=us]{english}

and now polyglossia tells me:

Package polyglossia Warning: Unknown English variant `us' on input line 25.

This has been fixed in v1.2.0a, which I have uploaded to CTAN on July 27.

Thanks for testing and reporting,

OK --- so we don't need to invent a new language!

--
United in adoration of Jesus,

fr. michael gilmary, mma

Most Holy Trinity Monastery